TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE (2021)
The company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the Terms and Conditions of use of the website, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this website. Contracts through the website are drawn up in the Greek language. Greek Law is applicable.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the sub-pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the footnotes of this website, which may be considered harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
3. The company is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided on the website, in terms of the identity of the company. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
4. The company in the context of its transactions is not responsible and is not obliged to compensate for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the unavailability and in this case bears no further responsibility. The Website provides the content (such as information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the Website "as is". In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or from any non- permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
6. Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the company or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia listed and describing our website under the Antiques Manolakos brand or the products or services of the company or third parties, are assets of the company or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant laws on trademarks. Their use on the website does not provide any license or right to use them by third parties.
7. The visitors / users / customers accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. . Therefore, the visitors indicatively and not restrictively agree that they will not use this website www.antiquesmanolakos.gr for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) To transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
ii) offends the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist),
iii) is contrary to law and good morals and business practices;
iv) infringes in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service housed in the owners network or bypass their identity check by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content, as well as to install and promote advertisements without subscription. consent of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or make available content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other visitors from using this website.
In any case illegal or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of this website, visitors are obliged to compensate the owners for any positive and negative damage. The non-exercise by the beneficiaries of their rights under these Terms does not imply their waiver of these rights.
8. In order to access certain services or to link to certain websites, owners may be required to provide visitor details in order to provide a relevant password (or passwords). The above information must always be true, accurate, valid and complete. Visitors are responsible for all operations carried out with the password and are obliged to immediately notify the management of the website www.antiquesmanolakos.gr through the provided telephone numbers or via email for any unauthorized use of it and for any (even possible) security breach. This information is not disclosed by the owners to third parties under any circumstances. The owners are not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the arbitrary or illegal use of the password by third parties, due to its leakage or for any other reason and reserve the right to claim compensation from the visitor, in case they suffer any kind damage from the arbitrary or illegal use of the password. The owners / administrators of the website www.antiquesmanolakos.gr are entitled at any time to refuse the assignment of a password or to cancel an awarded password or to terminate the provision of these services to the visitor and to refuse any current or future use of this website in case of Terms and Conditions.
9. Owners / administrators are not responsible to users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
11. These Terms and Conditions of use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.